2011年3月1日星期二

MY NEW LIFE....START

2~MARCH~2011
Tuesday
sunny day

i wan learn use english write my blog
today start....


2moro is my important day
my first class
i wan do everything is perfect
very expect 2moro
i wan gambateh for myself
GOGOGO.....


my english very poor
my brother say...
u wan upgrade ur english
and... i also think like that
now i will hard to practice my english
dun let my bro disappointed


sometime i will think
i with somebody can chat everything
but with somebody cant chat too much
the same thing is all my friend
how will like that arh...


today
i with 'he' chat
'he' say....
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR LOVE
i like tis...
and i also agree that the sentence


tonight
i must sleep early
my mom say...
u! dun sleep at late and dun sleep at ur hair school
i wont loh...pls...
i know wat i do now...


i happy cuase i got a new brother now
hahaha...
he will teach me many thing
and i will learn from him anything


and i love my friend very much
love u all^^


單身
開跑日
第①①②天


在七彩的世界裏
你可以發現
是多麼的美麗
不管遇到什麼困難
只要有心
就一定可以解決的
我也是這樣想
那 你呢